All open textbooks of TU Delft are published by TU Delft Open Publishing. We offer different services to TU Delft staff who are interested in publishing an open textbook. These services include:
- Advice on publication format (PDF or interactive)
- Advice on optimizing the impact of the published book
- Copyright and similarity checks and advice
- Text and Language editing
- Image (re)design
- Cover design
- ISBN & DOI application
- Printing services
Please contact us if you are interested in publishing your work as an open textbook.
Information Interactive textbooks
TU Delft Open Interactive Textbooks is a new way of publishing open textbooks that uses the Jupyter Books software. If you are interested in publishing an open interactive textbook (OIT), please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with all the information you need to get started.
Other documents that can help you are:
- The LateX clean-up script for making your LaTeX text fit for markdown: contact us
- The LateX-to-Markdown conversion script contact us
- The Quality checklist for publishing
- Catalogue information form
We organise (lunch) information sessions on a regular basis in which lecturers share best practices. We also have an MS Teams community page with all the OIT authors at TU Delft. Please contact us if you would like to attend.
On our about page you can find out more about the OIT project, and the added value of publishing your book with TU Delft Open Publishing.
For other questions, have a look at our FAQ.